Create a Professional Email Signature
After a huge response from users, google unveiled the Rich Text Image format . Previously users were able to add it via Gmail Labs feature or Mozilla Firefox Add-on like WiseStamp . From now on , Gmail users can create cool signature.
- Sign In , click Settings and then Click General Tabs [by default , it will be selected]
- Enter Your Name Or Your Website/Company Name
- Insert the Images. Upload the images from your computer to free Image hosting website like Imageshack.us
- Copy the URL of the uploaded Image . Click the Image Button Paste the URL in the Add Image Pop up window
- Re-size the Images . Enter details like Phone number or Office address .
- Enter other details if necessary .
Here is an example:
Note : This Rich Text Feature is not available in Google Apps for domains.
If you have also created a cool email signature , share it with Us !